Learn about the latest and best in today’s dentistry from Dr. Sajini Shetty of Dental Designs of New England. Her list of dental services addresses the oral health of the entire family. Read the doctor’s blog about Merrimack teeth whitening, clear braces, root canal therapy and more.
At Dental Designs of New England, we want our patients fully informed on the comprehensive list of modern dental services we offer to the Merrimack community. If you have questions about teeth whitening, clear braces, root canal therapy, dental implants or other topics, you’ll find plenty of information provided here in a clear, patient-friendly format.
Welcome to our blog; what we can do for you?
At Dental Designs of New England, Dr. Shetty and her associate dentist, Charles Broga DMD MMSc, deliver a huge array of preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental services aimed at caring for patients of all ages–no matter the need. Comprehensive dental services keep teeth and gums healthy, bring them to best function if there are problems and make them (and you) look their very best.
Under preventive services, the team offers:
- routine exams and professional cleanings to detect decay, gum disease, bite problems and oral cancer
- x-rays and other modern imaging to uncover hidden problems
- bite and jaw joint assessments
- fluoride treatments and plastic sealants to keep young and adult molars cavity-free
Under restorative services, Dental Designs of New England delivers:
- precise laser periodontal therapy to bring gums back to full health
- tooth-colored fillings for metal-free cavity repair
- dental bridges, implants and dentures to replace missing teeth
- porcelain crowns to strengthen failing or injured teeth
- endodontic or Merrimack root canal therapy to clear infection deep in tooth pulp
Cosmetic services improve appearance, adding a finishing touch to a smile makeover. Treatmemts include:
- porcelain veneers, custom-made to cover dark stains, chips and gaps
- professional teeth whitening with Kor deep bleaching in the office or at-home
- cosmetic bonding to quickly and artfully fill cracks, unevenness and spaces
- Merrimack Invisalign clear braces to treat mild to moderate orthodontic issues invisibly, comfortably and quickly
- 6-month smiles for fast alignment of teeth in the all-important “smile zone”
There is no “one-size fits all at Dental Designs of New England
Dr. Shetty’s professional team sees each patient, from child through adult in the senior years, as an individual with oral health needs and goals, too, requiring individualized attention to detail. Whether you and your loved ones need semi-annual exams and cleanings, want your smiles brighter and whiter or desire to improve oral and systemic health through advanced periodontal therapy, your needs will be properly evaluated and your concerns given the highest priority.
Stay tuned to this blog for continuing news and information on our office and its procedures. And, as always, if you have a question or need an appointment with one of the dentists, contact the office.